This Week’s Before and After
Clearly this beauty has flawless skin, beautiful eyes and a million dollar smile!
This is the exact make-over we can do on our selves for an instant change without a professional makeup artist.
I promise you can do this exact same thing on yourself in under 5 minutes!
1. Apply moisturizer all over your face, neck, under the eyes and on your eyelids.
2. Use a concealer under the eyes and eyelids to even out any darkness or discoloration.
3. Add a drop of your favorite moisturizer with 3 drops of your foundation, using your fingers or a brush lightly brush it all over your face and neck for a dewy and fresh sweep to even out your skin.
4. Using an eyeshadow (One Last Kiss) and a thin eyebrow brush, fill in your brows to frame your eyes.
5. I then applied our Sea Glass on the entire lid
6. Pulling the brow up, I then used our Chocolate Brown Eyeliner on the top lid as close to the lashes as possible. A thick line will make the eyes appear smaller and a thin line is going to make the eyes pop!
7. With an eyeliner brush, I used Watching You Dream on the top of the eye pencil to give a softer look. It also helps it to last longer!
8. Pretty Girl’s Lash Building Mascara in brown on top and bottom lashes especially extend out into the corners.
9. Toes in the Sand Gettin’ a Tan Bronzer is perfect for that “I just got back from Cabo” look on the cheeks, without the sunburn.
Green Juice of the Week!
This is super easy! Add all ingredients into the blender! I drink one glass, and put the rest in the fridge to drink during the day.
1 cup of Organic Coconut Water
1 handful of Spinach
3 leaves of Kale with out the spines
1 slice of fresh Ginger
1 slice of fresh Turmeric
1cup of fresh Pineapple
Fresh mint leaves to taste!
Pretty Girl of the Week
Her Retreat in Costa Rica won the Americas Best Wellness and Spa Boutique Hotel 2017!
For more amazing healthy drinks go to www.DianaStobo.Com